Company Formation Services
At M P Accountants we have assisted with the formation of limited companies for many of our clients.
Each client is different. Some just want general advice whilst other clients ask us to deal with the whole process on their behalf. The amount of work involved also depends whether the company is a completely new entity or the incorporation of an existing business (e.g a sole trader or partnership). We quote each client a fixed fee depending on the level of work involved.
A typical company formation will involve us performing the following tasks:
- Checking company name availability
- Registering the new company with Companies House
- Assistance with shareholdings, director appointments etc
- Assistance with Corporation Tax registration
- Advice and assistance with VAT registration if required
- Advice and assistance with PAYE registration if required
For a small annual fee we also offer a registered office service where clients use our address as their company registered office address.