We make every effort to ensure the information on our website is accurate and up to date. However the regulations in force may affect different individuals and businesses in different ways and are constantly changing. No action or decisions should be taken on the basis of the information in this website without consulting detailed legislation or seeking professional advice first.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of acting or refraining from acting as a result of the material on this website.
Any information you provide to us is treated with the strictest confidence. We do not share your personal information with any third party individual or organisations except in specific cases where you have instructed us to do so.
We adhere to the principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 which ensure that data is
- Used fairly and lawfully
- Used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Kept for no longer than necessary
- Processed according to the individual’s data protection rights
- Kept safe and secure
- Not transferred outside the UK without adequate protection