Welcome to Michael Paul Accountants Limited
Could we be the right accountants for you?
Whether you need an accountant for the first time or already have one and are considering a change then why not explore our website a bit further and, if you think we may be right for you and your business, get in touch.
We offer all potential new clients a free initial meeting which gives you a chance to get to know us and us to get to know you.
Why choose us?
- Incredibly patient
- A personal, supportive and highly valued service
- The level of support and training given has proved invaluable.
- Very professional.
- Relay information in a relaxed and friendly manner.
- Just a quick note to thank you for the support and advice you have given me during the first few months of setting up my new business.
- Not just a 2 dimensional service like other accountants with big brands I have used before, but an extension of the business I run and thus a pivotal cog in our wheel.
What makes us different?
We are however different from many, and the key to this is that we do actually enjoy what we do. In particular we enjoy seeing our clients businesses grow and evolve knowing that we have played a small part in their success.
We are also planning to be around for the long term and not to grow the practice as fast as possible and sell out to the highest bidder. This changes the whole philosophy behind how we operate. It means it’s really important for us to build trust with all our clients and deliver what we promise. This gives us a solid client base giving our practice the foundations to strive no matter how turbulent the outside world may be.
Services we offer
- Accounts preparation for partnerships, sole traders and limited companies.
- Preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Tax planning advice
- Company formations
- VAT returns
- Cloud accounting
- Payroll services
- Onsite services
Our philosophy is very much that if there is anything our client’s need which we can help with then we will.
Global Body for Professional Accountants